The Virtual VI-HPS Tuning Workshop organised by VI-HPS, HKHLR and CSC Goethe University Frankfurt will:
- give an overview of the VI-HPS programming tools suite,
- explain the functionality of individual tools, and how to use them effectively and
- offer hands-on experience and expert assistance using the tools.
Participants from Academia
- are encouraged to prepare their own MPI, OpenMP and hybrid MPI+OpenMP parallel application codes for analysis.
- who have a piece of their own code that they would like to adapt and speed up using VIHPS tools, can send it to the organisers to include it in the course as a case study. Please make sure that it is already runnable on the Goethe-HLR cluster. If you are interested in tuning your code, please send us a short code description at least till Monday, November 23rd (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- who wants their code to be analyzed has to install their code to the workshop accounts on the Goethe-HLR. Installation will be possible starting on Monday, November 23rd.